top of page

Typical Financial Documentation for Your Lender

  • Purchase agreement (contract) for the house

  • Bank statements for the last three months

  • Investment statements for the last three months: IRA/401(k), stocks, bonds, Certificates of Deposit (CD's)

  • Up to one year of canceled rent checks

  • Previous rental information including address, and names and addresses of previous landlords

  • Your most recent pay stub and the past two years' W-2 withholding forms

  • Schedule C attachments if you're self-employed

  • Utility bills

  • Statements or pay stubs for car loans, student loans, and other personal loans

  • Divorce papers, if applicable - and especially if you plan to use alimony or child support as income

  • Balance sheets and tax returns

  • Social security card and driver’s license

bottom of page