Home Inspections: Seller

  • It is your responsibility to have any municipal inspections (smoke detector certificate, certificate of occupancy) performed and to obtain the certificates.


  • If the home has well water, you are required to have a water quality test performed and to provide the results to the buyer.  

*  This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.

"Before making your choice of attorney, you should give this matter careful thought. The selection of an attorney is an important decision."